You better keep up on it, because it is way fun! If you ever need help, just let me know!
P.S. your time is wrong on your blog. It hasn't quite adjusted to daylight savings!
Hey Girl.. We added you! Just check your email.. and then confirm! So glad you finally converted.. You will love it. It's very addicting! You look beautiful in your wedding pictures. I am excited to keep in touch!
Yeah!! Blog some pics now! I know you have lots of them from fun trips this year!
Pictures, pictures, pictures please!! Jack needs to see pictures of you guys after we move (as do I).
This blog sucks! Seriously, I think I've looked at it twice, one year ago and today, same crap. What's up? - Logan
Are you guys still around???
Okay.. I'll try one last time.. Are you around?? Hope things are going well for you both!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You better keep up on it, because it is way fun! If you ever need help, just let me know!
P.S. your time is wrong on your blog. It hasn't quite adjusted to daylight savings!
Hey Girl.. We added you! Just check your email.. and then confirm! So glad you finally converted.. You will love it. It's very addicting! You look beautiful in your wedding pictures. I am excited to keep in touch!
Yeah!! Blog some pics now! I know you have lots of them from fun trips this year!
Pictures, pictures, pictures please!! Jack needs to see pictures of you guys after we move (as do I).
This blog sucks! Seriously, I think I've looked at it twice, one year ago and today, same crap. What's up? - Logan
Are you guys still around???
Okay.. I'll try one last time.. Are you around?? Hope things are going well for you both!
Post a Comment