skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jarom and Staci
Monday, November 26, 2007
Ha ha we couldn't possibly have a more adorable niece and nephew.
1 comment:
Julie Rae
said...
I love that you got one of them kissing! They are so cute together!
November 28, 2007 at 9:02 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2007
(3)
▼
November
(3)
We are so happy to be together forever! What a go...
Ha ha we couldn't possibly have a more adorable ...
Jake and I playin a little homerun derby on the wi...
About Me
Jarom & Staci
View my complete profile
Swimming in Cancun
Taking pizza back to the hotel room
Friends
Julie Smith
Liz Stuart
Lizzy Marchbanks
Micah Seegmiller
1 comment:
I love that you got one of them kissing! They are so cute together!
Post a Comment